Friday 11 May 2012

Race for Life - 2012

I am totally blown away by everyone who has sponsored me to do Race for Life.  

We have raised an amazing £600.00 for Cancer Research and this money will go towards fighting cancer and saving lives.

On a more personal level this is a big challenge for me.  A year ago I wouldn't of even considered it but, with the encouragement from my friends Kelly and Bernie, I am about to step outside of my comfort zone and face my fears.

A big thank you to everyone who sponsored me.  I don't even have the words to tell you how much you mean to me and how blessed I have to have you in my life. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Mandi xxx





Words of encouragement from my sponsors:
 
Good luck Mandi from all at Billy’s Taxi’s.  ~ Billy.

Hi Mandi, hopefully you will reach the goal.  J  ~ Steffen Hansen

Best of luck.  Go Mandi go.  J  ~ Nigel Lavender

Hey Mandi J Good luck with the race.  ~ Rene Hansen.

Go for it Mandi – you have my utmost admiration.  J  ~ Wendy Woodward

Well done Mandi.  Best of luck.  ~ Marcus Wilkinson.

Good luck Mandi, lots of love and positive vibes coming your way.  J x ~ Emma Mason

Good for you, go for it.  ~ Cheri Crosley

You shake it baby – good luck xx  ~ Stuart Graham

Good luck Mandi – Ann and I will cheer you on.  ~ Alan Ashworth

Good on you Mandi.  More power to ya xx  ~ Dave Egan

Good luck Mandi J   ~ Mary Hammond

Good luck Mandz.  Love and miss you loads xx  ~ Angela Law

Good luck Mandi, you go girl.  J  ~ Joanne Jacobsen

You can do it Mandi.  SO proud of you xx   ~ Kelly Palmer-George

Hi Mandi.  I highly appreciate your effort on this subject and I will encourage all others to make a contribution to support this.  ~ Joergen Rahbek Christensen.

Well done Mandi for supporting such a great cause.  ~ Diane Pink

Good luck Mandi, although you won’t need it.  You’ll be the first to the finish line.  J xx ~ Jan Nicol

Good luck and well done for supporting such a good cause.  I’ll be thinking of you on the day xx  ~ Claudia Aldridge

Keep on running in those booooooooooooooots!!  ~ Joe Shea

Good luck and go girl… those boots are made for walking and for such a worth cause xx  ~ Sheila Kay

Mandi – you have blown me away today.  Thank you and good luck x  ~ Stuart Graham.




No comments:

Post a Comment