Friday 10 September 2010

So long, good bye.



I sit here now and I try to remember the person that I fell in love with.


He always made me smile.


He had the ability to make me laugh.


He loved me for me (or so I thought).

I was so in love with him.


I thought he was amazing.


I allowed myself to dream about getting old with him.

That person has long gone.

In his place is someone who has the ability to get me into such a state that I vomit, cry and shake.


In his place is a person that doesn’t think twice about sending me abusive texts.


In his place is a person who won’t leave me alone even though I have asked and told him to.


In his place is a person who thinks that he can get me to do what he wants me to by bullying, threatening and pushing me.


I sit here now and I am thankful that I have finally seen him for who he really is.


I sit here now and I mourn the person I loved


I sit here now and I despise the person that he has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment