Tuesday 22 February 2011

I am Thankful


For the teenager who plays his music to loud…
Because it means that he is at home and not ill in hospital.

For the taxes I pay…
Because it means I am employed.

For the mess that I have to clear up after a party…
Because it means that I have been surrounded by friends.

For the clothes that fit a little to snug…
Because it means I have enough food to eat.

For my shadow that watches me work…
Because it means that I am out in the sunshine.

For the lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing…
Because it means I have a home.

For the complaining that I hear about the government…
Because it means we have free speech.

For the parking spot that I find at the far end of the car park…
Because it means that I am capable of walking and have been blessed with transportation.

For my huge electricity bill…
Because it means that I am warm.

For the lady behind me on the bus who sings off key…
Because it means that I can hear.

For the big pile of laundry and ironing…
Because it means that I have clothes to wear.

For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day…
Because it means that I am capable of working hard.

For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours…
Because it means that I am alive.


When you are thankful for something, no matter how small it is, you are initiating the law of attraction to get even more of what you want and deserve. 
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment