Thursday 17 February 2011

Rest in Peace



A young school girl tragically took her own life yesterday afternoon and a deep sense of loss and sadness has filled our small village.
While I don’t know the circumstances behind her decision I feel the pain and despair she must have gone through because I have been there myself at times.  
My thoughts and prayers are with her family - I pray God will be with them and guide them through this terrible time and, as we lay flowers tonight, I will say a little prayer for her and hope that she will finally be at peace. 

This tragedy (and Darryn’s illness) has really made me realize how important my family are to me.  I would be devastated if anything happened to them and I have made a conscious decision to try and show more patience, love, understanding and support towards my noo’s – they are after all the most important people in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment