Thursday 10 March 2011

Pork Chop


I found out some really sad news last week - end and now I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't understand how this can happen to such a nice person with their whole life in front of them and I don't understand how God can allow such pain and suffering.

It's at times like this when I start to question my faith but it's also at times like this when I need to remind myself that God has a plan for each and everyone of us.  We may never know the who, why, when and where of it all but we have to trust in him.

So, although I can't say who you are or what your situation is, know that I am thinking about you and I am praying for you.
 
If you are wondering why this blog post is called, "Pork Chop" it's because... well, I can't really say but if you knew the situation you'd understand. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment