Monday 23 August 2010

Warm & Fuzzy



Isn’t it funny how a certain smell, sound or song can take you back in time?


Gary and I met Pit, Ballsey and Dom for a couple of drinks on Saturday night. As we sat in the garden under the stars something ‘clicked’ and I felt as though I was back in Kariba enjoying a couple of sundowners with old friends. It was really strange but at the same time it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You are probably thinking, ‘what on earth is this crazy chick on about?’ Well, to be honest with you I can’t explain it but it’s not the first time that it has happened and I doubt that it will be the last. Not that I mind, it’s nice to go back and revisit some of my happiest memories :-)  

(This shouldn’t be confused with living in the past. Living in the past and remembering the past are two very different things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment